After each Gift Show, we like to examine the trends and the hottest selling products in our showrooms. Which products were really flying, and why? Here are the five top selling items at The Southern Link from July Gift Show that, based on demand, will certainly sell at your store like hotcakes!
1. Habersham Candles had the overall best selling item with the Geo Painted Desert collection. These wax pottery vessels are filled with realistic succulents and contain fragrances like Blue Agave, Prickly Pear Aloe, and Cactus Water. Handcrafted in the USA, these decorative vessels are perfect for households with children and pets as a flame-less candle alternative!
2. Woodwick Candles Large Frasier Fir Candle is the smell of the holidays! Or, as Woodwick describes the scent, “the essence of fresh-cut fir on a crisp winter morning.” With 130 hours of burn time, this candle is the quintessential holiday gift!
3. Galleria Rain Capes (12 pack of solid color reversible capes) – this 12 pack is the perfect introduction package to the luxurious, soft-feeling rain capes that Galleria sells in both solids and in gorgeous, iconic art prints. These rain capes are reversible, water repellent, and lightweight, with invisible magnets to connect the sleeves and stay on the body. A few examples of what Galleria offers in rain capes are black/grey, navy/camel, and purple/cream in their solids, and Monet’s Waterlilies, Van Gogh’s Starry Night, and Kilimt’s “The Kiss” in their art prints.
4. Cool and Interesting medium sideways initial necklaces are all the rage in jewelry! Smart retailers know that initial necklaces are an easy sell. A customer comes in without the slightest idea of what to get woman? CAI’s initial necklaces are a unique, personal gift that is made by hand and all you need to know is the first letter of the person’s name!
5. TGB Brand’s Coco + Carmen OMG Jeans round out this list with a casual apparel item. Who wouldn’t want a pair of pants that pull on and are appropriate for daily wear that also slim the tummy area? OMG Jeans hold you in and lift you up, and are perfect for all body types. The most popular wash? Dark denim. But don’t forget about the other washes and colors to keep your options open!
All of our top selling items can be ordered right now on Retailerslink.com. Click the hyperlinks above to go directly to the specific vendor.