Look at all those gifts up there! It seems like we just got through the holidays, doesn’t it? Well, it’s not too early to get moving on this year’s holiday season. We’ve got some great gift ideas for everyone. Click on each link to learn more about the items pictured. Add them to your list and start stocking up now!
- Skinny Coconut Oil personal care products! Once customers start using these products, they’ll want them all. Click on the link to learn the many reasons why.
- Second Nature by Hand reclaimed wood wall art fits right in with the popular farmhouse style. And, everyone needs at least one of these rustic signs somewhere in their house.
- Duke Cannon personal care products for men pack in a lot of masculinity! And, they are made in the USA.
- Galleria umbrellas, scarves and totes have vibrant patterns based on designs from master artists!
- Candle Warmers essential oil diffusers sell fast! There’s a lot of talk about the health benefits of essential oils and people are looking for decorative diffusers for their homes.
- Lizzy James wrap bracelets double as necklaces! Customers are drawn to their quality and creativity.
- Trapp Fragrances guarantee their products will fill a room with fragrance within minutes! It’s difficult to pass by a Trapp display without stopping!
- Pure Drinkware keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12! Click the link to learn more!
So many fun trends from last year like chokers, cuffs, tassels and wrap bracelets have carried over to spring fashion this year and that’s good because we love them all! See our blog post, Fall Jewelry Trends 2016 to take a look at these. But, there are some exciting new trends as well.
One popular new trend is geode jewelry! This jewelry is one of the most widely seen trends this spring. Geodes are showing up on necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Elle shows large slices of geodes hanging from chunky chains; however, the geode trend ranges from smaller and delicate pieces like those in the Coco + Carmen’s Geode-Weave collection to big, bold and statement making geodes seen on the runways. Along the same lines, mineral and gemstone jewelry are also popular this season.
Below, left to right: Coco + Carmen geode necklaces and earrings, Anju fringe necklace, Accent Accessories tassel necklaces, and Bellaryann wraps and charm bracelets. Take a look at our Pinterest board to see more.
Fall jewelry trends this year are varied —so eclectic. There’s something for everyone! Here, we’re going to focus on the top four jewelry trends seen on fashion sites and right in our showrooms at AmericasMart. At the top of our trend list this fall are chokers, tassels, layered necklaces and bracelets, and cuff bracelets. There are so many ways to wear these pieces. Let’s take a look.
Chokers. The 90’s choker look is back in almost every style and material imaginable. But, an especially popular version of the choker has a twist. You’ll often hear them referred to as scarf chokers because they are wrapped around the neck and hang loose at the ends. They are making appearances in ribbon, leather and chain. See our catalogs for Nakamol Chicago and Coco+Carmen to look at more versions of these stunning necklaces. The choker/collar also made a big showing at Fall Fashion Week. Anju has some amazing mixed metal collars for fall.
Layers and stacks. Layered sets of necklaces and bracelets are popular this fall. We are seeing sets of delicate chained necklaces and also an eclectic mix of elements and metals to create the look. They are being sold in sets; some are connected, but others are not. This gives the customer so many options to create different looks. Bracelets are seen in stacks and wraps. Call them arm candy. Or, call them arm parties. It’s a great look. Coco + Carmen and Endless Jewelry both have wrapped and stacked bracelets.
Tassels.Tassels are big on both handbags and jewelry this fall. They are showing up in leather, cloth, plastic and metal. You’ll see them in all sizes and colors and even hanging from the scarf chokers that we mentioned above. It’s the year of the tassel, so it seems!
Cuff bracelets. Cuff bracelets of all widths are being worn over sleeves and gloves. Mixed metal cuffs are popular as are open cuff bangles with earthy stones on each end. Even wearing multiple cuff bracelets is quite on trend. Anju has so many designs to choose from in metals and also in leather.
Go swoon over even more fall jewelry trends included on our Pinterest board. The Fashionisers provide a great overview of some of this fall’s trendiest trends. What’s your favorite jewelry trend? Tell us in the comments!
Photo Credits: InStyle, The Fashionisers, Nakamol Chicago, Anju