Look at all those gifts up there! It seems like we just got through the holidays, doesn’t it? Well, it’s not too early to get moving on this year’s holiday season. We’ve got some great gift ideas for everyone. Click on each link to learn more about the items pictured. Add them to your list and start stocking up now!
- Skinny Coconut Oil personal care products! Once customers start using these products, they’ll want them all. Click on the link to learn the many reasons why.
- Second Nature by Hand reclaimed wood wall art fits right in with the popular farmhouse style. And, everyone needs at least one of these rustic signs somewhere in their house.
- Duke Cannon personal care products for men pack in a lot of masculinity! And, they are made in the USA.
- Galleria umbrellas, scarves and totes have vibrant patterns based on designs from master artists!
- Candle Warmers essential oil diffusers sell fast! There’s a lot of talk about the health benefits of essential oils and people are looking for decorative diffusers for their homes.
- Lizzy James wrap bracelets double as necklaces! Customers are drawn to their quality and creativity.
- Trapp Fragrances guarantee their products will fill a room with fragrance within minutes! It’s difficult to pass by a Trapp display without stopping!
- Pure Drinkware keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12! Click the link to learn more!
Ho, ho hopefully by now all of your holiday shipments have arrived and you’re ready to enjoy all of the excitement that the season brings! Here are five important questions to ask yourself to be sure your store is ready for a successful holiday season. We’re so excited to share these great merchandising tips and holiday gift ideas with you!
1. Do you have the right product to create a cohesive theme display to grab customers’ attention? Nothing says it’s the holidays like holiday colors! Arrange red and green items with greenery and ornaments to draw shoppers to your display. Or, if your prefer, create your display with silver, gold, or white elements –or any combination that will lead customers to your gift displays. Once you have your theme, be sure you have plenty of holiday themed gifts to incorporate. Some products to consider include: festive outdoor holiday decor from Custom Decor, holiday-themed coasters and cheese servers from Counter Art, fun gift items from Brownlow, and seasonal scented candles from Virginia Gift Brands. Click on the links to see selections of holiday themed items for your store.
2. Do you have some new hot items in your store? There are always going to be those shoppers who are looking for the latest trends. So, be sure to stock up on a couple. Some fun items this year are Feisty Pets –the best selling plush on Amazon right now, Pure Drinkware –keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12, and the Deco Boom Bowl that you set a music device in and it amplifies the sound +15 decibels with great acoustics. Really clever! Click on the links to take a look at these sure-to-sell items.
3. Do you have some unique items that differentiate your store from your competition? Of course,
you want to be different! Seek out product lines that your competitors don’t carry. Consider the popular wall art line (below) from Second Nature by Hand –made in the USA from reclaimed materials. Chala is another truly unique line. Chala’s handbags are on trend this year with brightly colored appliques and graphics. And Hearthwick candles from Virginia Gift Brands are housed in beautifully designed vessels.
4. Does your store put shoppers in the holiday mood? Play festive music, nestle pinecones, greenery and clusters of ornaments within your displays. Incorporate twinkle lights where you can. All of these small things go a long way to leading customers through your store and putting them in the shopping mood. Your goal is to keep customers thinking about gift giving and buying. Incorporate some of the gift items we mentioned above and include some classics like those from Park Designs (below).
5. Do you have items for everyone? Women are the primary shoppers during the holiday season but that doesn’t mean they only buy for other women. Be sure to include gifts for men, babies, kids and friends. Even if you only include one of these groups, you can get a great turn on just one table or 4 foot wall display that highlights your unique products. This year consider Duke Cannon products for men (below), Stephen Baby items for babies (below), Feisty Pets and perhaps Virginia Gift Brands Reserve Collection.
Our Pinterest board is filled with these and other great ideas for holiday gifts for your store. Take a look! Comment below with any questions. We’re happy to help!