We are excited to share with you some of our best sellers from the July Market. If you want to add any of these show best sellers to your order or want to find out more about them, call your rep or call our offices at 800.877.5465 (LINK) for help. Scroll down, take a look and click on the links to get more information on each item.
Virginia Gift Brands
Blue Sky Wireless
The Cute Little Soap Shop
We sure hope to see you at the July show at AmericasMart! The gift and home furnishings show runs from Tuesday, July 11-Tuesday, July 18. As always, we have a lot of fun planned each day. We even start a day early, so stop by Monday, July 10, for VIP treatment! Call your rep to set up an appointment or just come up to the 16th floor and shop with us. We have show specials everyday, food, snacks and prizes to win! Click on the photo below to preview our showroom. Then, take a look at what we have planned. See you at the Mart!
Monday, July 10 – Tuesday, July 18
Mimosa Mornings: 9:30-11 am
Southern Lunch: 11 am-2 pm
Delicious Dinner: 5-8 pm
You won’t want to miss our VIP day, Cocktails, and our After Party! Details below!
Monday, July 10 — It’s VIP Day, so stop by and take advantage of specials, prize opportunities and more! Come up to the 16th floor and spin our wheel of prizes!
Saturday, July 15 —
You won’t want to miss these two events!
Saturday at 4, join us for cocktails at our Total Accessories showroom (Bldg. 3, 7-S-114). Enjoy a Cosmo (because, what else?) to properly welcome Sarah Jessica Parker! She will be speaking about “Pumps, Purses and Serious Profits – Building a Fashion Empire One Step at a Time.”
And, After the Show…
Head to the Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta after the Saturday show for some live music from M-80! It’s always a good time! Open to all! Doors open at 8:30!
Look at all those gifts up there! It seems like we just got through the holidays, doesn’t it? Well, it’s not too early to get moving on this year’s holiday season. We’ve got some great gift ideas for everyone. Click on each link to learn more about the items pictured. Add them to your list and start stocking up now!
- Skinny Coconut Oil personal care products! Once customers start using these products, they’ll want them all. Click on the link to learn the many reasons why.
- Second Nature by Hand reclaimed wood wall art fits right in with the popular farmhouse style. And, everyone needs at least one of these rustic signs somewhere in their house.
- Duke Cannon personal care products for men pack in a lot of masculinity! And, they are made in the USA.
- Galleria umbrellas, scarves and totes have vibrant patterns based on designs from master artists!
- Candle Warmers essential oil diffusers sell fast! There’s a lot of talk about the health benefits of essential oils and people are looking for decorative diffusers for their homes.
- Lizzy James wrap bracelets double as necklaces! Customers are drawn to their quality and creativity.
- Trapp Fragrances guarantee their products will fill a room with fragrance within minutes! It’s difficult to pass by a Trapp display without stopping!
- Pure Drinkware keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12! Click the link to learn more!
Ask your rep about True Utility! They are all about not wasting space and self sufficiency! This British design company specializes in stainless steel gifts, gadgets and clever key ring accessories. These make great gifts! They provide customers with minimalist and practical solutions to everyday problems –whether they need to fix something, write something down, see in the dark, trim their nails or simply need somewhere to stash their cash. True Utility pocket tools make sure customers are ready for whatever may come next. Here are some of the handy gadgets they create:
Check them out! The Southern Link has three amazing sources for collegiate wear! We’ve got apparel that goes beyond the team T-shirt to scarves, ponchos, hats, PJs and so much more. Collegiate accessories include bracelets, necklaces, earrings, watches, bags, and sunglasses!
Emerson Street has a huge selection of collegiate apparel and accessories! Their ponchos are popular and their cuff bracelets are hard to resist. From the student to the seasoned alumni, women love Emerson Street.
Get your team colors at FTH! New customers get 20% off during the month of March! FTH has collegiate gear at great prices and features every major college in their jewelry, accessories and sunglasses! See their entire selection here!
Ask your rep about Renew collegiate wear! Renew Merchandise takes recycled materials and turns them into products! Their collegiate shirts are made from recycled water bottles! Wow! Find out more today! Call your rep!
Our January show at AmericasMart was a record-breaking success and a lot of fun! It was great to spend time with both new and old customers. And it’s always wonderful to be a part of the vibrant environment at the Mart! We’re so excited to share with you our bestsellers from this year’s show! Take a look and contact your rep to get these lines in your store!
People can’t get enough of Lizzy James wrap bracelets. Customers love their versatility and creativity and have difficulty settling on just one! Many wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces! Click on the link above for more information on this great-selling accessory line!
Blue Sky Wireless
Blue Sky Wireless® strives to bring the latest in fun and trendy gadgets, novelty items and licensed goods to your customers! Their 3-D Virtual Viewer is popular and fun as are their Minion 3-D Deco Lights, licensed hover toys and Mensa games. Click on the link above to see all the fun gadgets from Blue Sky Wireless!
Virginia Gift Brands — Farm Grown Candles
Farm Grown® is a new authentic home fragrance line from the makers of Woodwick! It strongly reflects the best of America. Their 100% soy wax is made from soy beans grown by American farmers. From the wick to the wax, you get nothing short of 100%. The glass containers are also right in line with the farmhouse chic decor that’s so popular right now!
Skinny & Co.
It was non-stop for Skinny & Co. at this year’s show! It’s not just about their great packaging though it is pretty fantastic! They feature the only 100% raw, pure and alkaline coconut oil in the world! Coconut oil is all the rage in personal hygiene and wellness these days. Customers love the health benefits and the look of Skinny & Co. products.
Check out these and more show bestsellers on our Pinterest board! Have questions about these items? Leave us a comment!
We’ve got some fantastic show specials for you! So, if you missed the show or not, there’s still time to order! The specials are available for a limited time, so hurry and contact your Southern Link rep to take advantage of these great deals! Click on the vendor links to take a look at the catalogs.
American Woodcrafters (ask your rep about this line)
- 5% on $350 Order
- 10% on $750 Order
- 5% Freight, N60 on $500 or 3 packages
- Free Freight , N60 on $1000 or 5 packages
- Free Freight, N90, 5% off on $1500 or 7 packages
- 10% off $500 and FREE Grocery Tote
Fripp & Folly
- New Lower Display Pricing
From The Heart Enterprises
Lizzy James Designs
- Free Wrap Bracelets Depending on Order Size
- 25% off Xmas Early Buy
- Everyday Product Discount
- Free Freight, N60 on $1000
- Free Freight, N90 on $2000
Skinny & Co.
- Free Freight on POPs
- 10% off order if no POP
Come See Us In Atlanta!
It’s time for the largest, most comprehensive market of the year at AmericasMart in Atlanta –The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market. So, mark your calendars for January 10-17 and call your Southern Link rep to make an appointment to stop by our showrooms. We look forward to seeing you and we have so much planned for our customers including: show specials, fun events, prize opportunities, delicious food and drinks to help you get through the long days.
Here’s what you need to know:
Where: AmericasMart Atlanta – Building 2, Suite 1613
When: January 10-17
Find your rep here and make an appointment today!
Browse our vendors.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook during the show so you don’t miss anything. Click on the social media links at the top right of this page to join us. We’ll be posting throughout the days during the show! Click the photo below to go to the registration site. Can’t wait to see you at market!
Ho, ho hopefully by now all of your holiday shipments have arrived and you’re ready to enjoy all of the excitement that the season brings! Here are five important questions to ask yourself to be sure your store is ready for a successful holiday season. We’re so excited to share these great merchandising tips and holiday gift ideas with you!
1. Do you have the right product to create a cohesive theme display to grab customers’ attention? Nothing says it’s the holidays like holiday colors! Arrange red and green items with greenery and ornaments to draw shoppers to your display. Or, if your prefer, create your display with silver, gold, or white elements –or any combination that will lead customers to your gift displays. Once you have your theme, be sure you have plenty of holiday themed gifts to incorporate. Some products to consider include: festive outdoor holiday decor from Custom Decor, holiday-themed coasters and cheese servers from Counter Art, fun gift items from Brownlow, and seasonal scented candles from Virginia Gift Brands. Click on the links to see selections of holiday themed items for your store.
2. Do you have some new hot items in your store? There are always going to be those shoppers who are looking for the latest trends. So, be sure to stock up on a couple. Some fun items this year are Feisty Pets –the best selling plush on Amazon right now, Pure Drinkware –keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12, and the Deco Boom Bowl that you set a music device in and it amplifies the sound +15 decibels with great acoustics. Really clever! Click on the links to take a look at these sure-to-sell items.
3. Do you have some unique items that differentiate your store from your competition? Of course,
you want to be different! Seek out product lines that your competitors don’t carry. Consider the popular wall art line (below) from Second Nature by Hand –made in the USA from reclaimed materials. Chala is another truly unique line. Chala’s handbags are on trend this year with brightly colored appliques and graphics. And Hearthwick candles from Virginia Gift Brands are housed in beautifully designed vessels.
4. Does your store put shoppers in the holiday mood? Play festive music, nestle pinecones, greenery and clusters of ornaments within your displays. Incorporate twinkle lights where you can. All of these small things go a long way to leading customers through your store and putting them in the shopping mood. Your goal is to keep customers thinking about gift giving and buying. Incorporate some of the gift items we mentioned above and include some classics like those from Park Designs (below).
5. Do you have items for everyone? Women are the primary shoppers during the holiday season but that doesn’t mean they only buy for other women. Be sure to include gifts for men, babies, kids and friends. Even if you only include one of these groups, you can get a great turn on just one table or 4 foot wall display that highlights your unique products. This year consider Duke Cannon products for men (below), Stephen Baby items for babies (below), Feisty Pets and perhaps Virginia Gift Brands Reserve Collection.
Our Pinterest board is filled with these and other great ideas for holiday gifts for your store. Take a look! Comment below with any questions. We’re happy to help!